- Charger Plates. Think of future holidays and then head to my PNG Files and find something you would like to cut! Simple enough, right?
2. The Inside of picture frames. Find some cool digital paper and print it out. Go to the PNG files I have and cut that out. Decoupage the paper to the frame backing and the SVG file to the paper for a unique framed art picture.
3. Vases – Print any SVG File to a vinyl sheet and cut out to add to this. OR – Print an image on a printable vinyl sheet and cut it out.
4. Mason Jar Cups – These are great for putting on names or celebrating with friends. Put cute SVG sayings on them.
5. These mini jars with lids would be a great addition to a powder room. Print an SVG Label to size and attach. You could print a label of your own and then cut as well.
6. Label all your craft supplies with these little guys. Print on vinyl and let it cut out. I have also heard of people printing on clear packaging tape. Let me know if you try that one.
7. Food containers for the pantry. Make labels for cereal, flour, sugar, coffee and more with your Cricut.
8. These little boxes are magnetic. Use them for spices, medicine kits and more. Add labels to these.
9. These storage containers have a grip bottom. I would label these and put them in the freezer. I am thinking milk storage as you can add labels with dates, lay them flat and stack them up in reverse order.
10. Use the print and cut feature to make festive holiday candles.
11. These glass mirrors can take on a frosty vibe when you cut out a stencil with your Cricut and then use etching paint or similar to paint your stencil on.
12. Use any Metal Pan for kids magnetic games on the go. With a pan like this you could print and cut on Cricut magnetic sheets puzzle shapes. Trace out the puzzle pieces onto cardstock. Cut cardstock to fit the circle and glue it on. Then use the magnetic pieces to fit into the slots.
13. Teachers can use the cut feature to cut out sight words or kids names onto sticker paper. They can use a tool that allows them to use the dotted letter feature. Laminate the sheets and then use dry erase markers for writing practice.
14. With the print and cut feature we can make these have funny sayings or questions on them to make this game more fun. Consider this: Wood glue the pieces together to create a rustic looking wall sign. Then use the cut feature for wording or decals.
15. The Cricut can cut fabric too! Consider cutting various strips of fabric and $1 Mod Podge at the Dollar Tree to create a country chic Holiday center piece.
16. Lay duck tape on a piece of cardstock and cut an image. Consider a big heart with the Emoji’s or a zebra with the print stripe.
or…. adhere to the top side of a sticker sheet. use print and cut or the writing tool to write names and personalize school supplies.
17. Decorate cute saying and print on glitter vinyl for super cute cups. This is a great gift idea for a soccer team or class gift.
18. If you are not finding the balloons you want consider printing and cutting on sticker paper and designing some balloons yourself. This way you can get any character you want, numbers and names.
19. What a cute fit along with number 20. Add a cute kitchen saying to these. Use dollar tree burlap or ribbon to tie a bow.
20. Use the print on Iron on material to design these cute oven accessories. Make them to match the spoon above.